Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Vol 31


It's 4 o clock in the morning and I just finished reading Susan Elizabeth Phillips novel, What I did for Love.
That's 2 out of 52 books.
I bought this book and *searches the floor for my barnes and noble bag*......Fixing Tyrone by Keith Walker.
Hopefully that was also be a good book.
How I do hate that name Tyrone.
No personal reason.
I have friends name Tyrone, but I just hate the name.
I liked What I Did for Love.
The story was about this actress and actor who stared as the leads of a classic sitcom 16 years ago.
They seriously HATED each other, but after a night in vegas where both ended up with spiked drinks, the awaken to find they were naked in bed, and a marriage certifcate was in the guys jean.
To save their images, especially since Bram had the worst image around, and Georgie, while is an all-american girl everyone adores, she was recently dumbed when her ex-husband cheated, they went along with the fake marriage, despite their utter, intense, and complete dislike.
It was a very funny and interesting story.
I have to wake up for work in less than 5 hours.
I guess this blog will soon turn into a "Books I'm Reading to Complete My Resolution."
Isn't that just sad.....

0 comments: