Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Vol 78



So I went to my friends wedding today.
For those of you who no nothing of black people, if you only take one thing away from me, make it this: Black People Are Never On Time!

The wedding started a little late, because...well...black people are never on time.
LOL!

Anyway, while sitting there I came to the conclusion that when I get married I might actually turn into a bridezilla.
A real monster I shall become!
You have been warned.
But don't worry, it won't be that bad.
I'm not planning it.
My (fake) wife, Shama, wants to plan my wedding.
Now I can really see her turning into a raging ball of short Pakistani fire if something goes wrong.
Again, you have been warned.

People asked what I wore, that was it.
---The stance in the middle picture is awkward.

0 comments: