Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Meme 1




Who was the last person to call you?
Mother

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Green Tea Ginger Ale

When is the last time you cried?
I don't know

Are you scared of spiders?
Not really

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Depends on what point of time.

What are your plans for this weekend?
This weekend I'll work and rest.

Ever been swimming in a lake or river?
Yep, both

Last person you drove with in a car?
Mother

What did you last buy?
Apple Danish

What’s irritating you right now?
The baby crying in the next room

What radio station(s) do you listen to?
My ipod

Are you afraid of the dark?
I hated that show

Are you listening to music right now?
Yep. Far East Movement

Do you like Chinese food?
Love it

What is the last movie you saw in theaters?
...Madea...Madea goes to jail

Is there anyone you wish was still in your life?
No. I don't allow people to enter and exit my life so easily. Once you're in...you're stuck here

Do you get distracted easily?
WAY TO EASILY

Was this the best year of your life?
No. Last year was

Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Neither

Are you jealous of someone?
No, I don't think so, but there is a certain person who got to meet some certain people that makes me think "LUCKY!"

What last made you laugh the hardest?
....The lyrics to the song I was listening to

Do you flirt a lot?
Noooooo....I don't think I do

Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Sure

Have you ever had a dream about people you love dying?
Who hasn't

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I don't know. No one

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yep.

Who was the last person that made you feel safe, why?
No one

Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
Don't think I have

Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Yeah, and I don't feel bad about it either

Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
Nope.

What did you do yesterday?
Watch dramas

Have you ever dated Someone Older Than You?
Yep

What time did you go to bed at and when did you awake?
2:30am. 9:46am

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Depends on what the first chance was

Believe in love at first sight?
Why not! I would be interesting

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Where’s the closest hoodie to you right now?
On my bed

What restaurant do you think has the Best French Fries?
I don't really like French fries

When’s the last time you played the board game Clue?
4th grade

Who did you last get in an argument with?
It's never an argument with me.

Do you think you could live without your cell phone?:
Nope

Where is your dad right now?
In the room sleep

How many people do you know of named Adam?
None

How about Jessica’s?
2

Do you do your homework?
It gets done

Are you friends with any cheerleaders?:
No

What was the last thing you burnt?
I don't burn food.

What was the last picture you took?
Flower

If you could move anywhere, and take three people with you, where and who?
This is hard..
Japan: Lena, Chloe, Roxana
Korea or Paris: The Baka sisters and Ale (That's 4 people)
Australia: Candace, Shantrice, and let's make a new friend to bring.
I wouldn't take most of my friends ANYWHERE with me.

Is your computer slow right now?:
No

What’s the best thing about your mom?:
Very laid back

Have you seen your best friend naked?:
No

Have you ever been in the hospital?:
Worked there

Would you date someone that none of your friends like?:
No. I hate when my friends date someone I don't like, so I'll take their thoughts into consideration if they can't stand the guy.

Does your phone have to be charged every day?
Yeah. I use it all day

When is the last time you held hands with someone?
Today

If you woke up as the opposite gender, what’s the 1st thing you would do?
Say "Oh My God. I'm so Hot"

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yep

Where is your mom?
Bedroom

Morning or night person?
Love the night

What was the last movie you watched?
Tae guk ki

Any cool scars?
My body is one big scar. I got a burn on my wrist from my job. I scar on my knee and elbow from when I fell off a bike while standing on the handle bars. Scar on my ankle from a skateboard collision. And many many more

Things about the opposite sex you notice first?
Hair and feet and teeth

What career would you wish to be in?
That's difficult. Although I'm working to become a doctor, I'm also experimenting with different things like Foreign Language, Theater, Photography, and Creative writing to see if one of those suit me best.

No wonder I'm not even finished 2 years of school yet.

Do you want a well-paying job or a job you enjoy?
Both

When were you last on your phone?
Earlier

What were the shoes you wore today?
Sneakers my twin bought me, that are now my work shoes

Do you like math?
NO. I use to

Are you currently in a relationship?
I never reveal whether I'm in a relationship or not. I could be and you'll never know because nothing about me changes at all.

Do you like hugs?
Depends on who it's from

Where do you want to go to college?
I'm in college now, but I would prefer to be somewhere in New York or overseas

0 comments: