Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Vol 23



この写真は私のKCPクラスです。
クラスA112は一番くらすです。

I'm in the midst of typing my follow-up report for the scholarship I received when I went to Japan, but I needed my class picture.
I emailed Utami-san some time last month, but because of Golden week in Japan, she wasn't able to send it until recently.

I'm in the final stages of this school semester, and couldn't be more excited about it ending.
I don't know why, but I was really out of it this semester.
I just didn't want to go to school at all this semester.
Hopefully, I'll be back in the game this fall semester.
I can't afford to let my GPA drop.

I'm considering changing my major once again.
Although my intentions are to enter medical school when I'm 26-27, I want to focus on my foreign language study right now instead of Biology.
If I don't transfer to UMBC this fall, then I can't go further in my Japanese studies, nor can I start Korean.
If that's the case then I'll either retake Spanish or learn French.
I studied Spanish in High school and was really good at it once upon a time.
Don't ask what happened, because now I suck completely.
I could retry Arabic, but that kicked my ass last time.
I have until August to decide what I want to do.
That is if UMBC doesn't receive my transcripts by the 30th.
I don't understand why they don't have them yet. They were mailed out in mid-April.
UMBC and CCBC are two minutes away from each other.
What the hell is the adminstration offices doing?!!!!
I have to study for Finals now.

0 comments: