Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Vol 22



昨日はニューヨークへ行った。
ShamailaとNailaとクロイも会った。
クロイの誕生日プレゼントをあげた。
Portal DVD Playerをあげた。

I just got back from New York.
I had a the day off, and was really bored at home so I rode the bus to New York.
I met with Shamaila at Victoria secrets, and she wasn't late this time.
Last time she was suppose to meet me somewhere she arrived 1.5 hours late.
When I arrived it was a little after 11am.
When went to Chinatown to meet Chloe, who was on her lunch break, so I could give her her birthday gift.
We chilled in this area across from Chloe's job where the benches never stop.
They just keep going and going and going.
Repeating the same pattern again and again and again and again. (2PM reference)
It was close to 2PM when Chloe went back to work, and Shamaila and I went out for lunch.

I can't remember what time Shamaila left to go to work, but I went shopping after that.
I had to meet Naila at Elizabeth center around 4pm.Naila and I took what was suppose to be something like the Chinese Purikura.
The purikura I'm use to taking only cost $4 dollars.
That was in Japan.
This Purikura, although bigger in picture size, cost about $20, and if you wanted an extra copy it was another $10 dollars.
Although I wanted to pay for it, or at least half, Naila paid for it.
She insisted that she paid.
Such hospitality that those bakasisters posses is rare.
A bit overbearing if you're not use to it, but it's nice.
They say it's an Asian/Pakistan thing.
Maybe it is, but I don't know.

Naila and I went to 34st.
We just sat and chit-chat until it was time for me to get back on the bus.
The bus was suppose to PULL OFF bye 7:30, but it was 7:45 and the bus wasn't even there yet.
So I called the company to ask where the bus was.
That little bastard that answered the phone, I wanted to break his neck.
He was really rude and had no scene of customer service at all.
面倒くさい。
I called the other office and they were better.
They said the bus was going to be late.
I left around 8pm and got back in Baltimore around 11pm
I just got in the house about 30 minutes ago.
I was a long day, but it was fun.
I'm going back in 3 weeks for the weekend.

0 comments: