Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Vol 55



I have a Biology final in less than 11 hours, and I don't think it'll surprise anyone that I haven't studied.
Also, I have a Linguistic final paper due at the same time, and I've only wrote 2 out of 10 pages so far.
I'm so confused. (Not by the paper)
Yesterday around this time I was completely energized and zipping around with loads of unwanted energy. It was four AM and I was still wide awake, but today I've been a tired as a dead mouse since ten PM.
BAH!

I'm going to bed now, and I'll wake up at seven AM to finish my paper. I have the outline and powerpoint so it shouldn't take more than an hour and an half to review all my sources and case-studies, and finish the paper. I don't have to leave until 11:30 am, so that gives me 4 1/2 hours. Then I'll get to school, submit my paper, take my Bio final, and come home where I need to write a 15 page paper that's due by midnight. FUNNNNN! Not!



But today I gave myself a new goal. It's a short term goal.
Not really a career choice, but something I want to try.
I think I mentioned it before, but now I'm aiming with a little more resolution.

Oh yeah, there was this paper I submitted for my Interdisciplinary class a few weeks back, a personal essay about my talents and hobbies.
My talents and hobbies all lie in the arts: Dance, Drama, Photography and Film, Creative Writing, Foreign language, etc...
But my career goal is to become a Neurosurgeon.
Kind of not in the same fields at all.
So my Professor made a comment that I should check out UNESCO, which is a branch in the United Nations that deals with education, science, and culture worldwide.
My advisor laughed at this because when we were trying to create my major a few months ago we came up with something like that: International and Cultural Health....or something along that line.

0 comments: