Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Vol 53


I blame you, Trice, for this current Miyazaki craze of mine.
I don't have time for this.
I have two final papers due on Wednesday and a Biology final exam, also, on wednesday.
You disappeared for two-three days, not updating Afternoon Tea, and come back with Miyazaki.
Sooooo not cool.
You know how addictive Miyazaki films are.
This is not what I need right now.
Instead of starting one of my papers or even studying for Biology, I'm sitting here waiting for my hair to dry and watching Howl's Moving Castle.
Worst thing of all is that this is English dubbed.
Yuck!
Need to find a copy with Japanese audio.
And I think I'll watch Mononoke Hime (Princess Mononoke) next, or either Spirited Away.
It's been a while since I've watched Tokyo Godfathers and Tonari no Totoro (My Neighbor Totoro).
Thanks Trice.
This is just fan-fucking-tastic.


Well, I won't complain to much.
It's not like I have anything to read.
Finished all the current books, and novellas, for the Lords of the Underworld series.
And I only have three Westmoreland's left.
I'm procrastinating.


I think I'll start that paper soon.

0 comments: