Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Vol 25



I have a new blog.
http://ameblo.jp/tatatsuri/
This blog will be entirely in Japanese.
I don't have many people around me who can speak Japanese, so I created this blog to help me practice.
I'm starting to forget a lot of what I learned, and I'm not happy about that.
Especially since I paid $7000 to learn the little that I know.
My intention is to take and pass the JLPT level 1 by Summer 2011.
JLPT is the Japanese Language Proficiency Test.
Basically it is a test that has 4, soon to be 5, levels that you can take to test your knowledge.
It test how fluent you are in Japanese, with Level 1 being the highest level.
Right now I know I could pass level 4, the lowest level, and I could probably pass level 3 by the end of the year.
The different between level 3 to level 2 and level 2 to level 1 is huge.
In order to pass level one I have to know a minimum of 10240 words.
And no...I didn't just make that number up.
I actually have the list of words that appear on the test, and it totals 10240.
You know how much Kanji that means I need to know?????
I have to study/memorize/learn 15 words a day if I intend on passing this test in June 2011.
I'm already falling behind, so...

じゃね

0 comments: