Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Vol 26



So right now I'm working on something, but I won't say what because I don't want to curse it.
When the time comes, I'll post it.

Anyway, I went to NY recently, again.
This time because Lena flew over from Wisconsin to play in NY.
Although, I didn't hang out with her as much as I expected.
大丈夫
もうすぐリナは私のうちに泊まります。

I just got back from South Carolina a few days ago, where I visited my brother on his military base.
I won't get into too much detail about that 5 day trip.
Just know that I did not enjoy myself.
I'm a city girl.
A Mid Atlantic City Girl.
Down South is just not for me.

The opening exercise during Family Day at Fort Jackson was the best thing.
I liked how the soldiers came from out of the trees, even though I already saw them back there.
And need I mention that out of 5 days worth of meals, only 4 meals were good.
That's like saying only 1 out of 5 days did I enjoy my meal.
But I said I wouldn't get into too much detail so I'll end it there.
I have some things that I need to take care of, so I'll wrap this entry up right here.

0 comments: