Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Vol 122



I'm starting to wonder if investing in a kindle (or any ereader for that matter) was a smart decision.
Some of the perks of shelling out so much for the reader was the in exchange it saves bookshelf space and you pay less for the ebook than the paper/hardback book.
But lately all the kindle ebooks have gone up in price.
They now cost the same as the paperback book.
At first, I could purchase a $7.99 paperback book on my kindle for as low as $4.59 to $6.99.
Not that much of a discount, but a discount none the less.
Now I'm paying the exact same amount, and I'm not happy about that.
In the end, I'm the one who lost because I'm still paying regular price after I spent hundreds of dollars to get the reader.
Lately, I've reverted back to paperback books because I can get them from Barnes and Nobles for $5 with my discount card.
Mah...this sucks.
I wonder if enough people complain about feeling cheated, maybe the prices will go down again.

0 comments: