Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Not died yet

Okay, so I plan to update soon.
I haven't done much of anything in the pass few months besides School.
I still work, but only 2-3 days a week.
Right now I should be studying for a French test tomorrow, or either sleep.
I have to work on my proposal for my major.
I finally came up with a name for my major: "Neurobiology of Language".
There's actually a study about this as we speak, but I won't get into it because no one would know what I'm talking about.
Back in August I picked up a book (first time doing so since 2005).
That book lead to another, and then another, and then another.
I've read about about 18-19 books, and I have 6 more sitting in front of me that I'll finish but mid-next week, hopefully.
So that will total 24-25 books since August.
And those 24-25 books are all from 3 different series, which my next update will be about.

0 comments: