Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Vol 15



It’s time for me to go back to America now, so I decided to update.
I haven’t posted anything for a long time now.
Within the past few weeks I’ve been busy going out and hanging with my friends.
Some things that have happened in the past 2 weeks:
*I went to dinner with “MY” class for the first time.
--We ate Korean food at the restaurant where my classmate works.
--I got to ride a bike to the restaurant. *This requires serious skill, because Tokyo as you know is very crowded. And my classmate got us lost, but that was fun as well.
*I went to Odaiba at night with some friends.
--We played on the beach and I fell in the sand.
*I was able to see traditional Japanese entertainment. It was a puppet play “Bunraku”. Actually, I didn’t get to see it. The night before my friends and I went out, so we weren’t able to make it back home in time. Therefore, we went to our friend JaeHoon’s house. We stayed up all night, and I had class at 9am the next morning, so at the puppet play I fell asleep. But!, the part that I did see way really entertaining.
*Eun Shil's birthday was a few weeks ago, and we went out for Dinner.
*I went ot Shibuya to go Karaoking with some friends.
--I'm shocked. Hwan Oong, who is a most child-like guy you'll ever meet, can sing really well.
*I chased Yong sik around the school for poking me in the side. It was very fun, but I was dizzy afterwards. In my opinion, he's not that much faster than me. He was about 20 feet away from me to start, and it remained that same distance the entire time we ran.

I have my final exam tomorrow, so I don’t have time to type a long entry like usual.
I have to wrap it up here for now.
I’ll finish talking about my trip to japan, in way more detail, when I get back to America.

0 comments: